Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Playlist from Monday, October 3rd (Nichols Park)

For me, the highlight of this playlist was the Gloria Estefan piece, which I learned at the Zumba Jam Session I attended a few weeks ago. As I've mentioned before, I like salsa a lot but have a hard time finding routines that really speak to me.

1. Thriller - Michael Jackson - pop
2. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
3. Capirinha - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton (I think...)
4. Pagaras - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
5. She Bangs (Spanish version) - Ricky Martin - Latin
6. El Batazo - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
7. Wiggle Wiggle - Fulanito - merengue
8. Forget You - Cee Lo Green - pop
9. Mami - AB Quintanilla III y Los Kumbia All Starz - cumbia
10. Oye - Gloria Estefan - salsa
11. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - Bollywood
12. Can't Touch It - Ricki-Lee - pop
13. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
14. Estrellitas y Duendes - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment