Monday, November 21, 2011

Playlist from week of Tuesday, November 15th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

Unfortunately, Happy Body Wellness Center is closing its current location at the end of November (a real shame because I love teaching at the facility and have a small but very devoted group of regulars). However, I will continue teaching my class at Nichols Park and am also looking into other options in the Hyde Park/South Loop area. I'll keep you posted!

1. Hola My Friend - Pacific Rhythm - calypso (warm-up)
2. Luna de Miel (Honey Moon Song) - Paloma San Basilia - cha-cha
3. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
4. Mawa Sillah - Zumba Fitness - African/Arabian
5. Can't Touch It - Ricki-Lee - pop
6. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
7. Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte - calypso
8. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin - Latin
9. La Pantera Mambo - La-33 - salsa
10. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
11. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
12. [That mystery merengue song - my students and I like it, so I'll keep hunting for the name!]
13. Pagaras - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
14. Si No Te Hubieras Ido - Marco Antonio Solis - Latin (cool-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment