Sunday, December 4, 2011

Playlist from Tuesday, November 29th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

Sadly, this was my last class at Happy Body Wellness, as the studio is closing down on December 1st. I really enjoyed teaching there and it's only a 5-minute walk from my apartment, so I'm bummed to be leaving. However, I'm currently keeping my eyes open for additional locations in which I can offer classes. Stay tuned for details!

1. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - Latin/pop
2. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
3. "Elusive merengue song" - I never did manage to find the name/artist
4. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
5. Asereje - Las Ketchup - salsa
6. Pusha Pusha - Zumba Fitness - axe
7. Calabria 2007 - Enur - merengue
8. Zoomer - Les Jumo - African
9. Pagaras - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
10. Forget You - Cee Lo Green - pop
11. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
12. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - Bollywood
13. Luna de Miel (Honey Moon Song) - Paloma San Basilio - cha-cha
14. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band-Aid - pop

No comments:

Post a Comment