Thursday, May 24, 2012

Playlist from Monday, May 14th (Nichols Park)

Because I'm teaching/subbing at multiple locations now and it's hard to document all the little changes in my playlists from class to class, from now on I will reserve this blog just for my Monday night class at Nichols Park. As many of you know, I am now donating all of my profits from this class to Hyde Park Cats. So... get ready to "meow-ve" it every week at Zumba for Kitties! You can read more about Hyde Park Cats here.

1. Mash Up By DJ Earworm - Jessy Matador - pop
2. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - Bollywood
3. La Billirrubina - Juan Luis Guerra - merengue
4. Culebra - Zumba Fitness - salsa
5. Mami -  A.B. Quintanilla III y los Kumbia All Starz - cumbia
6. Great Balls of Fire - Zumba Fitness - pop
7. Het Is Tijd - K-Liber4Life - soca
8. Que Te Pasa - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/hip-hop
9. Lay All Your Love on Me - ABBA - pop
10. Taboo - Zumba Fitness - axe/urban
11. In a Search - Obie P - reggaeton
12. Oye - Gloria Estefan - salsa
13. Hindu Cumen - Zumba Fitness - Indian fusion/cha-cha
14. She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin - Latin pop

No comments:

Post a Comment