Thursday, June 9, 2011

Playlist from Tuesday, June 7th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

My students at this facility really love bhangra/Indian routines, so I took the opportunity to try out "Say Na Say Na" on them. I copied the routine pretty much move-for-move from this YouTube video... I usually add some of my own choreography, but I thought the routine in the video was solid and at the perfect level for most of the classes I teach.

1. Que Te Mueve - Zumba Fitness - merengue/salsa
2. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
3. Asereje - Las Ketchup - salsa
4. Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte - calypso
5. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
6. Mawa Sillah - Zumba Fitness - African/Arabian
7. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
8. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
9. Say Na Say Na - Aneela, Arash, Johan Bejerholm & Robert Uhlmann - bhangra/Indian
10. Cumbia Pa' La Nena - Bachaco - cumbia
11. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
12. Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner - pop/R&B
13. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
14. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin pop

No comments:

Post a Comment