Sunday, July 24, 2011

Playlist from Monday, July 18th (Nichols Park)

I am out of town for the rest of the week, so I won't post anything else until next Monday. I'm going to Puerto Rico and really hope to take a Zumba class while I'm there!!

1. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa - pop
2. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - bhangra/Indian
3. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
4. La Patilla - Zumba Fitness - merengue
5. La Pantera Mambo - La-33 - salsa
6. Zoot Suit Riot - Zumba Fitness - swing
7. Capirinha - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton (I think!)
8. A La Nena Le Gusta - Zumba Fitness - merengue
9. Un Mes - Mara - reggaeton
10. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - cumbia/reggaeton
11. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
12. Drop It On Me - Ricky Martin - Latin
13. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
14. Stand By Me - Zumba Fitness - bachata (but I used it as a cool-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment