Saturday, July 9, 2011

Playlist from Thursday, June 30th through Saturday, July 9th

I got a bit lazy and used the same playlist for 3 classes in a row: 6/30, 7/2, and 7/9. (I was out of town on 7/5 and 7/7.) Next week I plan to learn 1-2 new routines!

1. No idea (yet) what this song is called, but it's a really fun, fast warm-up that's mostly merengue with some salsa
2. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
3. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
4. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - bhangra/Indian
5. Mas Linda Que Una Estrella - Los Fantasmas Del Caribe - cumbia/calypso
6. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
7. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall - cumbia/pop
8. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
9. Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner - pop (on 7/2 and 7/9, I omitted this song and "Do You Dig It," and I did "I Need to Know" instead... because I could tell everyone was tired!)
10. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa (cute!)
11. Say Na Say Na - Aneela, Arash, Johan Bejerholm & Robert Uhlmann - bhangra/Indian
12. Calabria 2007 - Enur - merengue
13. Baila Pa Emociona - Zumba Fitness - calypso
14. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin - Latin
15. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
16. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment