Monday, January 9, 2012

Playlist from Friday, January 6th (Southside Hub of Production)

Last Friday, I offered a free demo class at the Southside Hub, where I'll be on Tuesdays and Sundays starting this week. I must say, I wasn't expecting a huge turnout on a Friday evening... but we actually had a nice-sized group!

What a wonderful way to end the week. It was so wonderful, in fact, that I had a Zumba dream anticipation of my Nichols Park class this evening. That must be #1 on "You know you're a Zumba geek when..." :-)

1. Hola My Friend - Zumba Fitness - calypso (this one makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island!)
2. La Mujer de Pelotero - Zumba Fitness - merengue
3. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
4. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega - pop
5. Zoomer - Zumba Fitness - African
6. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin - Latin
7. Hindu Cumen - Zumba Fitness - Indian fusion/cha-cha
8. Culebra - Zumba Fitness - salsa
9. La Gota Fria - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
10. Las Gatitas - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton (you'll have to come to class to find out why I refer to this as the "crazy cat lady song")
11. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - Bollywood
12. Mi Alma Se Muere - Chosen Few featuring Pitbull - merengue/reggaeton
13. Mi Corazoncito - Zumba Fitness - bachata
14. Estrellitas y Duendes - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment