Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playlist from Monday, January 9th (Nichols Park)

I'm a little late with this, but at least it is in time for tomorrow evening's class at Nichols Park! To me, the most exciting part of this post is that I *finally* tracked down the name of the elusive merengue song I love... it's "La Ventanita" (#4 below).

1. The Anthem (featuring Lil John) - Pitbull - pop/hip-hop
2. Gazab - Zumba Fitness - Hindu
3. Aguanile - Mark Anthony - salsa
4. La Ventanita - Sergio Vargas - merengue
5. Las Gatitas - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
6. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega - pop
7. Que Te Pasa - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/reggaeton
8. Un Mes - Mara - reggaeton
9. Culebra - Zumba Fitness - salsa
10. Taboo - Zumba Fitness - axe/urban
11. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - Bollywood (by request :-))
12. La Gota Fria - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
13. She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment