Monday, February 6, 2012

Playlist from week of January 31st (Southside Hub)

I was out of town on the 24th and 29th - hence the lack of a playlist for that week. Also, even though I came back on the 30th in time for my Monday evening Nichols Park class, the playlist I'd created somehow didn't transfer over from iTunes to my iPhone! So I largely had to improvise, which is tricky because I like to mix up the fast and "slow" songs ("slow" being a relative term, of course).

1. Shake Senora Remix - Pitbull - Latin/hip-hop
2. Monster - Lady GaGa - pop
3. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
4. La Ventanita - Sergio Vargas - merengue
5. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
6. Carta de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - salsa
7. Zoomer - Les Jumo - African
8. Mi Alma Se Muere (remix) - Chosen Few featuring Pitbull - merengue/hip-hop
9. Trai La Bulla - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/merengue
10. Las Gatitas - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
11. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba/pop
12. La Gota Fria - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
13. Mi Corazoncito - Zumba Fitness - bachata
14. Como Abeja al Panal - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment