Monday, February 27, 2012

Playlist from week of February 26th

I usually make my new playlists on Tuesday and not Sunday, but this time I made an exception given that I didn't have a "true" playlist last week. This was among my favorite combinations of routines/rhythms I've put together thus far... I'm going to have to remember that!

1. I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston - pop
2. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
3. Trai La Bulla - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/merengue
4. Taboo - Zumba Fitness - axe/urban
5. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
6. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba/pop
7. Great Balls of Fire - Zumba Fitness - pop (this was SO much fun!)
8. Asereje - Las Ketchup - salsa
9. Que Te Pasa - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/hip-hop
10. La Ventanita - Sergio Vargas - merengue
11. Las Gatitas - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
12. Het Is Tijd - K-Liber4life - no idea what kind of rhythm this is but it's on the new Zumba CD and is very catchy/upbeat; I used a combination of merengue and hip-hop moves
13. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
14. Snake Charmer - Punjabi MC - Indian
15. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment