Monday, March 12, 2012

Playlist from Monday, February 27th (Nichols Park)

A far more intense playlist than I anticipated... I had several new students in this class, and they were all troupers. Much to the delight of both my newbies and regulars, I brought Milli Vanilli back too!

1. I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston - pop
2. Monster - Lady GaGa - pop
3. Bolo Ta Ra Ra - Daler Mehndi - Bollywood
4. Culebra - Zumba Fitness - salsa
5. Trai La Bulla - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/merengue
6. Hella Decale - DJ Mam's Featuring Doukali & Soldat Jahman - French reggaeton
7. Great Balls of Fire - Zumba Fitness- pop
8. La Ventanita - Sergio Vargas - merengue
9. Girl You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli - pop
10. Het Is Tijd - K-Liber4life - soca (I think!)
11. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - cumbia/reggaeton (at least that's how I choreographed it)
12. Tequila - Proyecto Uno - Latin/reggaeton
13. La Gota Fria - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
14. She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment