Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Playlist from week of March 26th

"Lovumba" is all the rage among Zumba teachers... everyone has been buzzing about this song on the ZIN (Zumba Instructor Network) discussion forums. I choreographed it on my flight back home from spring break. :-)

1. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa - pop (Nichols Park) / Hola My Friend - Zumba Fitness - calypso (Jewish Community Center)
2. Boro Boro - Arash - Indian
3. La Patilla - Orlando Conga - merengue (Nichols Park) / La Ventanita - Sergio Vargas - merengue (Jewish Community Center)
4. La Pantera Mambo - La-33 - salsa
5. Hella Decale - DJ Mam's Featuring Doukali & Soldat Jahman - French reggaeton (Nichols Park) / Las Gatitas - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton (Jewish Community Center)
6. Lovumba - Zumba Fitness - no idea what rhythm it is but I love the song!
7. Great Balls of Fire - Zumba Fitness - pop
8. Trai La Bulla - Zumba Fitness - cumbia/merengue
9. Bamboleo - Gipsy Kings - flamenco
10. Het Is Tijd - K-Liber4life - soca
11. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
12. Caray - Rocio Durcal - cumbia (another of my grandma's favorite artists, whom I remember from my childhood)
13. Hindu Cumen - Zumba Fitness - Indian fusion/cha-cha
14. Bachata Rosa - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment