Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playlist from Monday, August 8th (Nichols Park)

So I went to Lollapalooza this past weekend, which was absolutely phenomenal! And because Sunday was the last day of concerts, I took it relatively easy on my students (ahem, myself) today. That explains why this set is a bit more hip-hop/reggaeton-heavy than usual... those routines tend to be lower-impact. I also felt compelled to insert a Cee Lo song in here as a nod to his performance... even though I found it kind of underwhelming, it was definitely cool to see him live! I had forgotten how much fun the "Forget You" routine is.

1. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull - hip-hop
2. Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada - pop
3. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
4. Forget You - Cee Lo Green - R&B
5. La Pantera Mambo ("Pink Panther" theme song) - La-33 - salsa
6. Drop It On Me - Ricky Martin - Latin/reggaeton
7. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira - Latin
8. Capirinha - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton (?)
9. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
10. Mi Alma Se Muere - Chosen Few featuring Pitbull - merengue/reggaeton
11. Tu Bomboncito - Zumba Fitness - flamenco
12. Zoot Suit Riot - Zumba Fitness - swing
13. 5 Letras - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
14. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin (cool-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment