Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playlist from week of August 2nd (Happy Body Wellness Center)

Wow, I am way behind! How on earth did it get to be August (and mid-August at the time of this posting) already?!

1. Samba De Janeiro (Club Mix) - Zumba Fitness - samba (but I use it as a warm-up)
2. Snake Charmer - Panjabi MC - bhangra/Indian
3. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
4. Oh La Ley - Flex - merengue/salsa/reggaeton/etc.
5. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
6. Calabria 2007 - Enur - merengue
7. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
8. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall - pop (my choreography to this is a mix of swing and cumbia)
9. Mas Linda Que Una Estrella - Los Fantasmas Del Caribe - cumbia/calypso
10. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood
11. Un Mes - Mara - reggaeton
12. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin - Latin
13. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
14. Stand By Me - Zumba Fitness - bachata (cool-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment