Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Playlist from week of July 26th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

In my efforts to streamline my Zumba preparations, I've decided just to do one playlist per week at this facility. I doubt my students mind, because I've found that most of them prefer routines that they are already comfortable with...

1. C'Mon and Dance - Zumba Fitness - merengue/salsa
2. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - bhangra/Indian
3. Cumbia Pa' La Nena - Bachaco - cumbia
4. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
5. Oh La Ley - Flex - a little of everything :-)
6. She Bangs (Spanish version) - Ricky Martin - Latin
7. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
8. Zoot Suit Riot - Zumba Fitness - swing
9. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood/Indian
10. Mas Linda Que Una Estrella - Los Fantasmas Del Caribe - cumbia/calypso
11. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
12. Un Mes - Mara - reggaeton
13. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha (a favorite in this class!)
14. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment