Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playlist from week of August 23rd (Happy Body Wellness Center)

OK, I finally found the name of the merengue/warm-up routine I sometimes use in this class! I also added in a new salsa, which I'd been wanting to do for awhile. Although I love salsa as a rhythm, it's relatively difficult for me to find salsa songs I really enjoy. This one fit the bill. :-)

1. La Mujer Del Pelotero - Clan 537 - merengue
2. Jogi - Zumba Fitness - Bollywood (On Thursday this song somehow failed to copy onto my iPhone, so I replaced it with Chori Chori by Aneela featuring Arash. It was a serendipitous occurrence, as it reminded me of how much I enjoy the Chori Chori routine.)
3. Pagaras - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
4. Forget You - Cee Lo Green - R&B/pop
5. Las Juanas - Zumba Fitness - salsa
6. El Matador - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - samba
7. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
8. Un Mes - Mara - reggaeton
9. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall - pop
10. She Bangs (Spanish version) - Ricky Martin - Latin
11. Cumbia Pa' La Nena - Bachaco - cumbia
12. Cali Aji - Zumba Fitness - salsa (from the new ZIN 34 CD!)
13. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
14. Snake Charmer - Panjabi MC - Indian
15. Estrellitas y Duendes - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment