Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playlist from Monday, May 16th (Nichols Park)

I really liked this playlist... not only the music (which I clearly must like!), but also the intensity level of the workout. I've been trying hard to strike a good balance between high-impact and low-impact routines so that my students and I get lots of exercise, yet don't feel as if we've killed ourselves in the process. Students, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I finally succeeded. :-)

1. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - Latin
2. Snake Charmer - Panjabi MC - bhangra/Indian
3. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - cumbia
4. Mawa Sillah - Zumba Fitness - African/Arabian
5. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
6. La Pantera Mambo ("Pink Panther" theme) - La-33 - salsa
7. Wiggle Wiggle - Fulanito - merengue
8. La Luz Del Flow - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
9. Hella Decale - DJ Mam's Featuring Doukali & Soldat Jahman - reggaeton
10. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
11. Ritmo Caliente - Banda Zarape - quebradita
12. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
13. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira - Latin
14. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
15. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment