Thursday, May 12, 2011

Playlist from Tuesday, May 10th and Thursday, May 12th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

I rarely duplicate playlists, but I will this week because the one student who attended Tuesday's class is out of town. Today I was amused to discover that the lyrics to song #5 ("Calabria 2007") are actually in English! I had assumed they were in Portuguese because to me, they sounded "kind of like Spanish but not quite." The singer, Enur, is Danish yet apparently has a heavy Jamaican accent. I guess I was way off!

1. C'Mon and Dance* - Zumba Fitness - merengue/salsa
2. Snake Charmer - Panjabi MC - bhangra/Indian
3. La Pantera Mambo ("Pink Panther" theme) - La-33 - salsa
4. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
5. Calabria 2007 - Enur - merengue
6. Mawa Sillah - Zumba Fitness - African/Arabian
7. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
8. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira
9. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - cumbia/reggaeton
10. 5 Letras - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
11. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
12. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
13. Zumba Lluvia - Zumba Fitness - cool-down

* Very old-school Zumba... it's from the Zumba Fitness Original Soundtrack released in 2004!

No comments:

Post a Comment