Saturday, May 28, 2011

Playlist from Monday, May 23rd (Nichols Park)

This class was a "Zumba for the kitties." On the last Monday of each month (well, this was the second to last Monday, but the park is closed on Memorial Day), I donate my earnings beyond the $35 overhead costs to Hyde Park Cats. If you live in the area, this is an excellent way to support needy kitties, exercise, and have fun all at once!

1. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - Latin/hip-hop
2. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia (I picked this one up from my friend and "Zumba mentor" Melody's class)
3. Wavin' Flag - K'naan - pop/hip-hop
4. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
5. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira - Latin
6. Chori Chori - Aneela featuring Arash - bhangra/Indian
7. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - cumbia
8. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
9. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
10. Hella Decale - DJ Mam's featuring Doukali & Soldat Jahman - French reggaeton
11. Aguanile - Marc Anthony - salsa
12. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
13. Suddenly I See - KT Turnstall - pop (one of the first routines I choreographed myself)
14. Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte - calypso
15. 5 Letras - Zumba Fitness - reggaeton
16. Bailar Pegados - Zumba Fitness - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment