Saturday, May 28, 2011

Playlist from Tuesday, May 24th (Happy Body Wellness Center)

Tonight I had a class with 6 students... my largest ever at this facility! Starting this summer I will be teaching here on Saturday mornings as well, which is very exciting. The only downside is that it conflicts with Melody's classes (i.e., my "continuing education"). But I guess/hope this means we'll get together more often to practice!

1. C'Mon and Dance - Zumba Fitness - merengue/salsa
2. Cumbia Arabe - Zumba Fitness - cumbia
3. She Bangs (Spanish version) - Ricky Martin - Latin pop
4. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
5. Asereje - Las Ketchup - salsa
6. Calabria 2007 - Enur - merengue
7. I Need to Know - Mark Anthony - cha-cha
8. Chori Chori - Aneela featuring Arash - bhangra/Indian
9. Tequila - The Champs - salsa
10. Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings - flamenco
11. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
12. Cumbia Pa' La Nena - Bachaco - cumbia
13. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
14. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - bhangra/Indian (The class loves this one!)
15. Burbujas de Amor - Juan Luis Guerra - Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment