Thursday, May 12, 2011

Playlist from Monday, May 9th (Nichols Park)

Because this class was held the day after Mother's Day, I waived the $5 fee for all moms. I'd do the same for dads on Father's Day, but I have yet to see a male student in any of my classes!

The swing number ("Don't Let Me Down") - which I debuted at Happy Body Wellness Center last week - seemed especially popular, so I will definitely continue to include that in future playlists.

1. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull - Latin/hip-hop
2. Wavin' Flag - K'naan - hip-hop
3. Dejala Que Baile - Charlie Cruz & Angel y Khriz - salsa/reggaeton
4. Para No Verte Mas - Zumba Fitness - samba
5. Drop It On Me - Ricky Martin - Latin/reggaeton
6. Mawa Sillah - Zumba Fitness - African/Arabian
7. Aguanile - Mark Anthony - salsa
8. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo - reggaeton/cumbia
9. A La Nena Le Gusta - Zumba Fitness - merengue
10. Mami - A.B. Quintanilla III y los Kumbia All Starz - cumbia
11. Don't Let Me Down - Zumba Fitness - swing
12. Jai Ho (from "Slumdog Millionaire") - Mumbai Dolls - bhangra/Indian
13. Ritmo Caliente - Banda Zarape - quebradita
14. Do You Dig It - Zumba Fitness - cha-cha
15. Zumba Lluvia - Zumba Fitness - cool-down

No comments:

Post a Comment